Wednesday 13 August 2014

[REVIEW] Skinfood Red Orange Face & Body Sun Finish SPF 28 PA++

Hi everyone!

Today, I will be reviewing this sparkly/shiny suncreen(?) with SPF 28!  I'm not sure why I bought this, it was probably when I actually believed in this SPF haha.  I have to say that I am quite suspicious of SPF in Korean cosmetics, I prefer not to trust them..  However, when I bought this, I thought this was a clear spray but when I sprayed it, it's actually like sunscreen.

I bought this while I was in Korea last year so it's almost a year old (woops).  It was 11,000 won for 80 mL, so around $11 CAD.  You can change to your currency here.

Along with this, I also bought the concealer stick in the same category which I will be reviewing soon!

For now, let's start with this one.





I didn't really get a lot of information from the bottle since the back was all in Korean.


So, I decided to search it up and found this from here 


Thank goodness for this amazing translation of how this works!  I think I just bought it on a whim since I regret spending 11,000 won now..

Let me just point out that I cannot spray it directly on my face because it is not a transparent solution.  It's a sunscreen colour (white-ish beige) and sprays out in big droplets.  

 This is what the spray nozzle looked after I sprayed it onto my hand.  It seeped into the cap! :(

Here is a before and after of my hand!





Here, we have steps 1-4, step 1 is my hand without any product on and step 4 has the product on my hand.  

I noticed that it does smell like orange, but the smell is not strong.  If you spray it out and put some on your body, you can't smell the orange unless you bring your nose to that area.

I found the spray to have a matte finish but it was also oily, and a bit sticky like sunscreen.  

In the end, I am a bit disappointed in myself for buying something so useless for me because I would probably never use it.  Since I don't use makeup a lot, people who use makeup might find it useful since this product allows your makeup to stay on longer.

I would not buy this again because I have no use for it!  If you say my HK Haul, I bought mostly face washes ahah.  Check it out here

I hope you enjoyed this review!

Thank you for reading,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment