Sunday 1 September 2013

Korean Cosmetics in Hong Kong

Recently, I went to Korea and then went to Hong Kong.  There, I realized that HK has Korean Cosmetics too like Skinfood, Etude House, Innisfree, Too Cool For School, and a few more that I don't remember :P

The fact that I want to put out there is that the products here are DOUBLE THE PRICE.  For example, Etude House has nail polish for about $1-2 CAD but in HK, it would be $4.  That is pretty cheap for nail polish still, but some things are just not worth the buy when you know that it's half the price in Korea.

I think if you don't have the money to go to Korea, you can always transfer from Incheon Airport to your destination. (I don't think that is possible for all flights)
But, they do sell a lot of korean cosmetics in the airport shops.  The prices are all in USD and are basically the same price that they are in Korea.

The cashier will ask you what your final destination is, and since I was going home, I said Canada.  The receipt was printed out (I paid by credit card) and I'm not sure but I think the total was converted into CAD!

That was a surprise for me because it's way easier in your own currency :P

Moral of the story, go to Korea!  The cosmetics are awesome and cheap ^^

Reviews coming up soon!

-timelessdays

No comments:

Post a Comment