Wednesday 29 January 2014

[REVIEW] Comparison between Etude House's Baking Powder B.B Cleansing Foam and Deep Cleansing Foam

Hello everyone!

Super long title isn't it?

I think a lot of people have been wondering what the difference between the two cleansing foams are.  So, I decided to write a comparison review here!

Check out my review on Etude House's Baking Powder B.B Cleansing Foam HERE.

Please note that this review may not be 100% accurate.  The deep cleansing foam I got is a sample package and I tested both of them on each hand to feel the difference.  Also, people might notice that I am not going to put swatches of makeup on my arm to try and wash it off with the foam.  I am a bit busy right now but hopefully I will get to revise this post soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Now, on with the review!






Something fancy I noticed about the packaging is that when you rip off the packaging, there's a small spout for the cleansing foam to come out of instead of a big opening.  I've never seen this before (maybe I'm just behind) but there are the smallest details that people pay attention in packaging samples :)
I love Etude House ~

I really like how I only need to put a little bit with literally two drops of water and it foams up within a few circles of distribution with my fingers.


As said above, I applied the Deep Cleansing Foam on my left hand and the Cleansing Foam on my right hand.  I felt the difference between the two the moment i started rubbing it onto my skin.

The Deep Cleansing Foam has way more grains than the Cleansing Foam.  When I start rubbing it in, the amount of grains gives me the ability to exfoliate my skin for around 30 seconds before they dissolve.  Meanwhile, the Cleansing Foam has fewer amount of grains that dissolve around the 15 second mark and then the solution becomes a cream texture before foaming up.

Personally, I would recommend buying the Deep Cleansing Foam.  I just checked on the official etude house website that lists all the products they have and the full bottle of Deep Cleansing Foam is 7,500 won (around $7.50 CAD) for the bottle and the Cleansing Foam is 6,500 (around $6.50 CAD).

Convert your currency here.

For just 1,000 , you are paying for more grains and thus a deeper cleansing for the face.  I still think that is a good deal considering name brands like Vichy are charging at lease $20 CAD for a face wash.  However, I cannot guarantee that this face wash will get rid of black heads etc but it feels nice on my face and leaves a waxy like clean feel that feels really nice.

Next time, I will definitely buy the Deep Cleansing foam because it's worth it for what Etude House asks for.

If you have any questions, leave a comment below :)

Thank you for reading and until next time,

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment