Tuesday 19 November 2013

[REVIEW] Tony Moly Mr.Charlie's Smile Line Patch

Hi!  Today I will be reviewing Mr. Charlie's Smile Line Patch!

I was in Korea and just saw one of these.  I have to admit that I read reviews on the Lip Patch and everyone basically said it didn't work.  However, I decided to buy this because I think it was around 2,000 won and I thought "Why not?"

You can convert to your currency HERE!  Converter is near the top left of the page.

It was also really cute!  As you can see in the packaging, it looks like a mustache!  It's also really useful that there's English on all the packages.  I wish they included pictures on how to apply it to make it easier for people.







On the left bottom corner of the package, I think it's saying what is in the Patch.
The pictures from left to right are: black bean, black berry, black sesame and mulberry.

[Directions]  Tear open and apply on smile lines.  Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then remove.
[Caution] For external use only.  Avoid contact with eyes.  Keep out of reach of children.  Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.


As you can see in the picture, there is definitely a lot of fluid, which makes the patch really slippery.  After I opened it, I wouldn't really call it a patch.  It's more like a jelly thing..   It does NOT stick on your face so I guess you have to lie down for 20-30 minutes and I think that is time wasted (Unless you have a book to read or something to do lying down).  

It smells alright, like mixed fruit with a tinge of alcoholic smell. 

It's apparently supposed to smooth out smile lines but I don't think it did a thing.  I really cannot see a difference and I believe that smile lines can't be smoothed like this, it would probably have to be smoothed out surgically.  :P

I would not recommend buying this, I think it's a cool novelty to try out and it is affordable.  I wouldn't buy this again though, I would rather spend my 2,000 won on a face mask which actually stays on.


Lastly, I would like to apologize for the different photo shoots because I took the pictures before and didn't actually try it until later.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoyed this review!

As always,

timelessdays


1 comment:

  1. very cute *__*
    I will glad to see you in my blog :)
    http://pumpkinpew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete