Sunday 15 December 2013

[REVIEW] Tony Moly Mini Berry Lip Balm SPF15 PA+

Hello!

Today I will be reviewing Tony Moly's Berry Lip Balm!

Before I begin this review, I would just like to say that one should never trust make up brands when they say SPF 15 or anything.  I think it's better to keep it safe and buy sunscreen from a trustable brand because you could be damaging your skin if you don't have proper SPF!

I say this because this lip balm says it has SPF 15 but I don't think there's any way to test it.

So, on with the review!

Each lip balm is around 4000-5000 won I think because I bought mine in a pack of 5 at Incheon Airport for $25 USD.

You can convert to your own currency here.  The currency converter is on the top left of the page.

The packaging is absolutely adorable because it looks like a blueberry and I am a sucker for cute packaging, I couldn't resist!
The lip balm is around 3.5 cm tall and 2 cm wide.






Unfortunately, the only way you can tell no one else has opened it is a sticker..but I guess that's better than nothing...


Top part in the middle is made from rubber I believe.

The bottom says : Tony Moly
Mini lip balm SPF 15 PA +
02 Blueberry
(I don't understand the rest in the brackets)




This is what it looks like when opened.  There is a plastic disk separating the lid from the balm.  

The lip balm was more nourishing than I thought.  Compared the the Missing You Lip Balm I reviewed, this one keeps my lips not dry for longer, maybe at least 2 hours. 

Also, I really love the tint!  It is quite noticeable on the lips for me and someone actually noticed that I had it on! 

Here is a swatch on my hand.  I tried capturing the difference of the tint on my lips but the pictures didn't turn out that well so I didn't put them on.  Sorry!
Overall, I think the only con to this lip balm is that I don't like how I have to stick my finger in the pot all the time.  I prefer those EOS roller things because it's basically finger free and I don't need to clean my fingers after using it.

Hope you enjoyed this review!

As always,

timelessdays


No comments:

Post a Comment