Thursday 3 October 2013

[Review] Etude House - Missing You Lip Balm

Hi!  I'm here with a review on Etude House's Missing You Lip Balm!

This may be a copy of E.O.S lip balm, where the shape is the same: a round ball with a half circle of lip balm inside.  If you've never heard of E.O.S, it's a American (?) brand that sells lip balm made from shea butter and jojoba oil.

As you can see in the picture, my lip balm didn't come in a box that I saw it came in in Hong Kong.  So, I didn't really know what flavour it was :P
Well, the yellow one is peach!





So the lipbalm is shaped like a half sphere inside, light pink and it smells really nice!  The peach smell is very light and if you have tried peach water before, that is kind of what it smells like!  
There's nothing much to say about this lip balm to be honest, it looks cute because it has spots on it unlike the E.O.S ones and peach is such a nice smell (it smells like asian peach hehe).  

I have applied the peach lip balm  about six times and it only lasted 2-3 hours! :(  However, my friend applied E.O.S on her lips about two times and it lasted 7 hours for her!  But then again, my lips are always dry so I guess I need a stronger formula.




Fuzzy picture so I'll just write it out here!:

I Miss U! 
날개가 되어줄게!
에뛰드 하우스
미씽유 립 밤

Translation:
I Miss U!
I'll be your wings!
Etude House
Missing You Lip Balm 

The rest I can't read because the date it was made is covering the rest :P 
I can see that it's made in Korea though!




I hope you enjoyed this review!

-timelessdays 

2 comments: