Monday 3 February 2014

[REVIEW] The Face Shop Cooling Foot Mist ("What's that smell?")

Hi everyone!

I thought I would do a small review in my spare time.  I've had this for about two years and still haven't used it all.  My mom bought it for me from The Face Shop in Korea and it is the Cooling Foot Mist.



The bottle is about 14cm tall and 4 cm in width, so I would say it's kind of travel sized?

It is 5,900 won which is around $5.90 CAD.

Convert your currency here.

I don't usually buy things like this, I would have never thought to use something like this for my feet.  I admit they do smell sometimes but I shower every other day so I feel I don't really need to worry about smell.  

Here are some more close up pictures of the bottle:









An aerosol spray.  May be travel-sized but don't bring it on carry-on!


You can't seen the spray very well but it is a pretty dense spray.  

The smell is also very concentrated to mask the smell of feet.  Usually, when I feel like it, I spray the bottom and top of my feet with my tights,socks, and etc on because I guess it eliminates the odour on the clothing item as well.

The smell is hard to describe.  To me, it smells like flowers with very strong laundry detergent.  The smell is very strong and after spraying both feet, I start to feel dizzy because I'm sensitive to smell.  Also, the cloud of mist basically stays in the area for a long time (basically chilling out and having a good time while I suffer) so its best to spray it in the bathroom or somewhere you don't go in your house very often in order to let the smell dissipate.  

As for the cooling part, I don't feel much cooling.  Maybe it's because I have socks on while I spray this, but it feels like misty water on my feet.  It's cooling for a few seconds and then it doesn't feel like anything anymore.

My feet feel wet sometimes.  However, I think that's because I spray too much..

There weren't any instructions so I just improvised.

I wouldn't recommend this product because it feels unnecessary to spend 5,900 won on a small bottle of foot mist.  As long as you take showers, I'm sure you will be fine.  No one will be smelling your feet randomly anyway so it doesn't really matter.

I hope you enjoyed this short review!  There's not much to say about this product..

Till next time -

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment